Happy new year! I am taking some time to reflect on the support and motivations that I have gotten in 2021.
- Data generation (third-generation sequencing) at the National University of Singapore (with Chong Group)
- Multi-omic data analysis (association, diagnosis, risk prediction) at the Wellcome Sanger Institute (with Martin Group).
- Clinical data analysis at the Moorfields Eye Hospital (with Keane Group)
- Machine learning method development and application at the Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine (with van der Schaar Group)
- Clinical trial design and deployment (app development) with the Cambridge University Hospital (with CCTU)
- Clinical AI regulation with STARD-AI and QUADAS-AI team
- A few traditional medical statistics projects involving survival analysis and hypothesis testing
I am learning the business side of medicine with Mansfield Advisors and innovation pathways as an NHS Clinical Entrepreneur. I am also building a community of MedTech innovators, as the national programme director at the MedTech Foundation
- Do “drugs” (aka medicine) and engineering at the University of Cambridge
- Learn Tango
- Read about an hour a day
- Tinker with fun coding projects in areas like self-quantification and database management
Last updated 2022-01-01.
P.S. The reason to list my current projects down is to acknowledge my current collaborators’ help in my learning and development, publicize their great work, and also to let the readers (you) know my current interest and how I may help you. Many projects do not require full-time commitment at the moment.